viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009

My life in 5 years!


If my life continues like now I think that in 5 years I'll be working as a clinical psychologist, I don’t very sure in what place. But I would like to be in a place that it uses differents techniques, a institution that values diversity like me. Also, I hope to be studyng for example in a postgrade of art therapy or in other postgrade related clinical work.
I would like to live in Santiago or another city near Santiago, because I like to have accessing a many cultural and entertainment services: differents theaters, many movies and plays, many concerts, many pubs and restaurants, diversity of shops and malls and always many museums that to visit. I think that I couldn’t live in a small place, remote, quiet or very cold, because I think it would be boring for me. But I think that I could live in a place like Valparaiso. I think its beautiful, I like their colors and hills and also it has many alternatives for having fun. And an ocean view which is the perfect balance between the city and the tranquility of the sea.
In personally, I would love to visit Venezuela in no more 5 years. There lives my best friend, I don’t see her since 2005 and I miss her so much. I hope to have money and time for visit her. I also would like to dedicate some of my time to paint.
I Expect to be happy with what I will be doing in my life at that moment and enjoying very much.

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    "I am not very sure..."
    "that uses.."
    "postgraduate..."
    "related.."
    "to have access to..."
    "museums to visit.."
    "the peace of..."
    "Personally.."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar