sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

Why Psychology?

Definitely, choose a career was not easy work for me. Originaly I accessed to this career by intuition rather than a well-considered decision. Last year was not quite sure of to have taken a good decision. But now I start to motivate myself more with Psychology. I think that it’s a field that presents many alternatives for working as proffessional. For example it is important to consider that the psychology is more that the vision of a therapist and his patient in a couch.Because it has differents currents like: Community Psychology, Legal Psychology, Occupational psychology, Educational psychology and Clinical Psychology. In fact, last one I think is the best for me because I Could help to differents persons in a way so close and personal and Also I could look at areas such as art therapy, hypnosis or aromatherapy in a manner complementary to the clinical work.I hope to continue this process without so much confusion and I hope to continue studying to be a good psychologist.

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -"Originally.."
    -"Last Year I was not quite.."
    -"of having.."
    -"..more than the .."
    -"different.."

    LICI
    and good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar