lunes, 27 de abril de 2009




ACAT: Chilean Association ot Art Therapy.



This site is about Psychology. In specific I’ll talk about the site of ACAT, Chilean Association of Art Therapy. The link of this web site is http://www.arteterapia-chile.blogspot.com/. I like so much because I think that this part of psychology is very interesting and useful. I found this site last year, when I visited google because I needed information for an english work about art therapy. From that day I have been visiting it. It is very attractive to me, especially because It shows news of this discipline in Chile and Latin America, for example there are reports about different congresses in this area of the world. Moreover it has a list with links of other association of art therapy and it presents the history of the art therapy in Chile and different places where it has been done in our country . I visit it when I have time, not very often. But when I remember it.

1 comentario: