viernes, 10 de abril de 2009

Hi everybody, today I will to tell you about this picture.It’s my notebook, I had it untill last year, in specific untill august. My parents gave it to me as a birthday gift. They surprised me because I didn`t expect a gift like that. Really,It's so useful to me, because I can work in different places and times. With my notebook I avoid figths with my younger brother and I work quietly. I use it every days, when I listen to music, chat with my friends, when I dowload music from internet or reading about anything. Also, I use it when I watch movies with my boyfriend or when we watch different clips in youtube.
Moreover, I use it to see the mail from my course, to study slides of the classes and to do many works for university. Without my notebook everyday would be less practical and confortable. In my student life, especially in exam period , would be a caos.

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear student
    Some suggestions:
    -" ..to tell you.."
    -"..august.."
    -"..gave it to me.."
    -"..surprised.."
    -" I didn`t expect.."

    Regards
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Susan:

    I like really your descripton...
    Laptop are very useful, every students needs one.
    See you at class!

    Loves =)

    ResponderEliminar