miércoles, 1 de abril de 2009

Me

Hi, I’m Susan Villena. I study in third of psicology in the Universidad de Chile. Also I have a class of english there, I’m in level 3. I think that english is important for any people on any carreer. In psicology, especially, I think that english helps to understand updated articles and specialized books. How ever, I don’t like it so much. Because I am not good at thinking in english, it is very dificult for me to talk in english. I think I don’t have so much practice and I need more vocabulary. How ever, I understand basic things in english. For example, some writter or said phrases
Well, I will continue writing in another time...

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi susan!
    i like the name of you blog
    is very beatiful
    is very nice your blog!

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar